So, I was tagged by . I'm not going to tag anyone but I will answer the questions.
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6.No tag backs.
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people .
1. I have 16 piercings and one tattoo. I'm going to get more.
2. I want to have a cat and a dog. A cat to cuddle with and a dog to go out with. Sadly, I can get neither due to my boyfriends' allergies.
3. I love to game but completely suck at it.
4. I'm half Finnish and half German. My half-sister is half German and half Philippino. I also have relatives in Sweden and China.
5. I would love to be a 3D modeller for a video game.
6. Unlike most other Finns I know, I don't really have a Finnish accent when I speak English. Some American people have said that I sound British.
7. I like to cook and I'm getting pretty good at it.
8. Indian food is probably my favourite kind of food.
9. I'm bad at making new friends. Like really, really bad.
10. When I first searched for a school to apply to after high school I was thinking of becoming a goldsmith. Then I saw the multimedia program on the school's website and decided I'd rather do that. Because of the 3D.
11. I cut and dye my hair myself. And it looks awesome.
1. What does nature mean to you?
It's a place to relax, take pictures, forget your worries and just enjoy yourself. But I'm in it way too seldom.
2. Sci-fi or fantasy?
Depends. Good fantasy is better than crappy sci-fi and the other way around. I can't really say which is better.
3. What's your motto?
Don't have one.
4. McDonald's is evul, do you still eat their food?
No. Or at least I haven't in about six months and I try to avoid it when possible.
5. Is it okay to use (hard) drugs (heroin etc.) if it doesn't hurt anyone else than the addict?
Well, I don't really have anything against other people's drug use but if it hurts the user, I'd rather they didn't do it. But if it's their choice, it's their choice.
6. What do you think of gay, lesbian, bi- and transsexual people?
They can be nice or they can be assholes. Just like everyone.
7. Puhukko nää Suomee? 8D
8. Your opinion on eating disorders?
Don't like them. If you want to lose weight you should do it in a way that doesn't damage your body too much. Because eating disorders can leave some pretty nasty marks. Also, I prefer a lean and a bit muscular body to a really boney one.
9. Would you change your sex for your love if you'd know s/he would stick?
No. If they couldn't accept me as I am then they're not worth it. And I like wearing skirts and having boobs.
10. Is killing ever okay? (in war etc.)
As self defense, yeah. Otherwise I would say no. Though of course the soldiers don't have much choice in war. Also, defending your home land from being violated is an acceptable cause. Or rather, understandable.
11. Are these questions too serious? U mad?